ripples knitting blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Well, I'm still waiting....I think spring is supposed to be here, I truly do.
It has been so cold.
I'm a part of a yahoo knitting group, I want to start the new KAL coming up. I feel compelled to finish the socks that I have on my needles first. What a dilemma.
I had a whole four day weekend to MYSELF!!! It was so nice. My spouse, bless his heart, went to our remote cabin at Crosswind Lake. I cherished every moment of my aloneness.
Last Thursday and Friday I went to Sylvias Quilt Depot in Wasilla and worked on my, get this..."stack and whack" quilt. It makes a nifty kaleidoscope center. Thursday night is the next class.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:33 AM, Blogger Bezzie said…

    Isn't alone time great every now and then?

    So glad to have discovered your blog! I was raised in Palmer and have been away for almost 8 years now. Nice to find a valley knitter!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home